Collection of your Personal Information
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information through this website and from other communication you provide us.
- information about your use of this website including information obtained via cookies
- information that you provide by joining of our mailing lists, including your name, email address and telephone number for the purpose of fundraising and support
We are collecting data for the following reasons
- We have your consent
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of a data subject or another person
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in our organisation as Data Controller
- Necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by our organisation or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject
We may use your personal information to
- Send you marketing communications including but not limited to newsletters, fundraising and support opportunities
- We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, national security and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- We will communicate with you by post generally, but if you would prefer no longer to hear from us, please contact us and we will stop this communication.
- If we contact you by email, we will only do this with your consent.
- From time to time, we may use publicly available information to locate people we think may wish to support our charitable aims and objectives. For examples 192.com or the Charity Commission Register.
- You can ask us to stop using such information about you, by contacting us.
Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to store, process and transport all personal information you provide in a secure manner.
Please be assured that we never sell, share or exchange your personal information for marketing or fundraising purposes with any other organisation.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the right to access, correct, have erased, and object to processing your personal data.
You can make any changes easily by telephone, email, or by post.
When exercising any of the rights, we may need to verify your identity for your security. Once we have received your request we will respond within one month.
For the right to access there are no fees or charges.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or your personal information, please contact us:
- by email to: email@example.com
- by post to: 5 Rostrevor Avenue London N15 6LA